Download Ireland’s only Political Party Apphttp://appmc.hn/1zB2vfv
(iPhone, Android, Windows compatible)
Sinn Féin Alternative Budget 2015
- RT @MaryLouMcDonald: Terms of reference for mother and baby homes to be brought to cabinet on 8th January 12 hours ago
Our latest statements:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
A Plan for County Wexford
Back to School
Join Sinn Féin
Text "Sinn Féin" (followed by your name, address) to51444Make your voice heard
Follow by RSS
Archive of previous posts
Categories of posts
Just One More of a Series of Broken Promises
Family Tax? No Thanks!
Grand Theft: Water
A hospital for your family and your community
Local Political News
- RT @SeanMcMonagle1: We always stood with the good guys! @CllrKCampbell @MEPStandingUp4U @sinnfeinireland #welcomehome @voices4the5 #viva ht… 11 hours ago
- RT @NiallSF: A "small" gathering of @sinnfrinireland activists today but surely the biggest party gathering in Ireland today? http://t.co/6… 1 month ago
- Lead questioner for NAMA at Public Accounts Committee this morning 53 minutes ago
- RT @GavWard: “@garyslapper: when lawyers do clarity http://t.co/ckHaguFv77” cf @CClarityS 10 hours ago
- 58000 net new jobs have been created since FG/Lab came to power– 15000 of these are activation; in effect 43,000 new jobs have been created 29 minutes ago
- Brian Hayes continues to demonstrate his detachment from Irish voters- Lynn Boylan MEP sinnfein.ie/contents/32704 15 hours ago
- Another Dáil day! 6 More sleeps 2 Christmas. Ho Ho Ho 1 hour ago
Contact Your Local Political Representatives – exercise your people power
Ask Your Representatives: Whose Side Are You On?
A Contact List of County Wexford TDs and Councillors
Category Archives: Irish Referendum
Wall Street Journal – Sinn Fein Gains Clout, Irish Polls Show: Sinn Fein’s campaign to reject the European Union’s new fiscal treaty seems set to fail, but it has succeeded in boosting support for a party that has become the … Continue reading
By Anthony Coughlan Director, National Platform EU Research & Information Centre Related Link: http://www.nationalplatform.org First published online @ http://www.indymedia.ie/article/101936 Reasons to believe that the ESM Treaty as it stands is illegal under EU law and therefore unconstitutional in Ireland: … Continue reading
John Corcoran (ICTA) writes in an email: At 8.25 am yesterday morning Paul Krugman and John Corcoran spoke simultaneously on BBC radio and advised the Irish people to vote No in the Fiscal Treaty Referendum. John spoke on BBC radio … Continue reading
(Note: The following replaces & corrects earlier version of 7/May) TWO TREATIES FOR THE EUROZONE AND AN AMENDMENT TO ONE OF THE EU TREATIES – ALL RELATED TO EACH OTHER! Reply to Dr Gavin Barrett, Senior Lecturer in European Law, … Continue reading
Ireland is being asked to approve two new international treaties and an amendment to the European Union Treaties. These are: 1. Treaty establishing the European Stability Mechanism (called ‘ESM Treaty’) 2. Treaty on Stability Co-ordination and Governance in the Economic … Continue reading
… were Ireland to apply for a second bail-out prior to July 1st 2013, it would be granted if such an application were accompanied by a Memorandum of Understanding negotiated between Ireland, the EU and the IMF – similar to the first bail-out. This funding is not contingent upon the ratification of the Fiscal Treaty.
- Michael Taft, Research Officer with Unite the Union, & Tom McDonnell, policy analyst at TASC.
The evidence suggests that Ireland will have continued access to EU funding until we have regained market access regardless of the outcome of the forthcoming referendum as long as we meet the terms of the programme.
- Seamus Coffey, Lecturer in Economics, University College Cork
Is austerity working for you?
UPDATE: Citizen’s Campaign South East – Fiscal/Austerity Treaty Referendum, Public Meetings (Counties Carlow, Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford)
————————————————– FINAL UPDATE: TUESDAY 29th May Wexford town Wexford Sinn Féin @St Joseph’s Community Centre, Bishopswater, Wexford Town John Corcoran (Irish Commerical Tenants’ Association) Oisin Ó Conail (Co. Wexford Chairman of Sinn Féin) Cllr Anthony Kelly (Sinn Féin) Our apologies: … Continue reading