Download Ireland’s only Political Party Apphttp://appmc.hn/1zB2vfv
(iPhone, Android, Windows compatible)
Sinn Féin Alternative Budget 2015
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Our latest statements:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
A Plan for County Wexford
Back to School
Join Sinn Féin
Text "Sinn Féin" (followed by your name, address) to51444Make your voice heard
Follow by RSS
- A Commemoration For All Our #WildGeese – in New Ross
- Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité – Assabiyyah: Vive La République. #ParisAttacks
- Greece is the word (but the bad tune is the Euro)
- Economic update – Gerry Adam’s was correct in 2011 hard-line stance to the IMF with the aim of getting a better deal
- Meet @WexfordSF GE candidate @JohnyMythenSF, Bannow-Rathangan (Killag) Show: read @SinnFeinIreland rural/agri policies
Archive of previous posts
Categories of posts
Just One More of a Series of Broken Promises
Family Tax? No Thanks!
Grand Theft: Water
A hospital for your family and your community
Local Political News
- Sinn Féin MEP monthly update - making ourselves accountable youtube.com/watch?v=SmoXaD… via youtube 8 hours ago
- RT @OisinSF: Enjoying my lovely halogen heater in @wexfordsf office 23 S St New Ross today until 12 noon https://t.co/EoeM69VJfE 1 week ago
- RT @thejournal_ie: This woman was last seen boarding a bus in Dublin, have you seen her since? bit.ly/1HrtX52 https://t.co/nfm0Oaj… 34 minutes ago
- RT @GerryAdamsSF: At Mick Halls funeral in Laois. Fear Maith Mick. Mo comhhbrón Ag deanamh le Lucy 's bhur clann. 7 hours ago
- U cant represent if u cant relate. #IFA officials earning 21 times the average farming wage disconnects from reality & steals from poor. 10 hours ago
- WATCH - Paris attacks condemned by Sinn Fein MEPs youtu.be/SmoXaDpElo8 @MEPStandingUp4U @LNBDublin @mattcarthy 8 hours ago
- At a meeting outside Dundalk when this appeared. Must be the season to be jolly. https://t.co/cIWbkrJdp4 12 hours ago
Contact Your Local Political Representatives – exercise your people power
Ask Your Representatives: Whose Side Are You On?
A Contact List of County Wexford TDs and Councillors
Category Archives: Irish Referendum
Wall Street Journal – Sinn Fein Gains Clout, Irish Polls Show: Sinn Fein’s campaign to reject the European Union’s new fiscal treaty seems set to fail, but it has succeeded in boosting support for a party that has become the … Continue reading
By Anthony Coughlan Director, National Platform EU Research & Information Centre Related Link: http://www.nationalplatform.org First published online @ http://www.indymedia.ie/article/101936 Reasons to believe that the ESM Treaty as it stands is illegal under EU law and therefore unconstitutional in Ireland: … Continue reading
John Corcoran (ICTA) writes in an email: At 8.25 am yesterday morning Paul Krugman and John Corcoran spoke simultaneously on BBC radio and advised the Irish people to vote No in the Fiscal Treaty Referendum. John spoke on BBC radio … Continue reading
(Note: The following replaces & corrects earlier version of 7/May) TWO TREATIES FOR THE EUROZONE AND AN AMENDMENT TO ONE OF THE EU TREATIES – ALL RELATED TO EACH OTHER! Reply to Dr Gavin Barrett, Senior Lecturer in European Law, … Continue reading
Ireland is being asked to approve two new international treaties and an amendment to the European Union Treaties. These are: 1. Treaty establishing the European Stability Mechanism (called ‘ESM Treaty’) 2. Treaty on Stability Co-ordination and Governance in the Economic … Continue reading
… were Ireland to apply for a second bail-out prior to July 1st 2013, it would be granted if such an application were accompanied by a Memorandum of Understanding negotiated between Ireland, the EU and the IMF – similar to the first bail-out. This funding is not contingent upon the ratification of the Fiscal Treaty.
– Michael Taft, Research Officer with Unite the Union, & Tom McDonnell, policy analyst at TASC.
The evidence suggests that Ireland will have continued access to EU funding until we have regained market access regardless of the outcome of the forthcoming referendum as long as we meet the terms of the programme.
– Seamus Coffey, Lecturer in Economics, University College Cork
Is austerity working for you?
UPDATE: Citizen’s Campaign South East – Fiscal/Austerity Treaty Referendum, Public Meetings (Counties Carlow, Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford)
————————————————– FINAL UPDATE: TUESDAY 29th May Wexford town Wexford Sinn Féin @St Joseph’s Community Centre, Bishopswater, Wexford Town John Corcoran (Irish Commerical Tenants’ Association) Oisin Ó Conail (Co. Wexford Chairman of Sinn Féin) Cllr Anthony Kelly (Sinn Féin) Our apologies: … Continue reading