A hospital for your family and your community
Family Tax? No Thanks!
Grand Theft: Water
Just One More of a Series of Broken Promises
Archive of previous posts
Categories of posts
Really Simple Syndication (RSS)
Local Political News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Register to Vote – exercise your democratic power
Contact Your Local Political Representatives – exercise your people power
Ask Your Representatives: Whose Side Are You On?
A Contact List of County Wexford TDs and Councillors
- Irish Referendum Practice from McKenna (1995) to McCrystal (2012): How Irish Governments behaved unconstitutionally in serving the EU agenda
- Tackling the EU/Eurozone’s Assault on National Democracy
- Lord Wolfson prize: How to escape the euro with the minimum of pain
- The next step towards catastrophe: a European Banking Union (Statement on EU summit meeting)
- News updates: Constitutional challenge to the ESM Treaty in Ireland / Proposals for EU political union
Tag Archives: article 136
(Note: The following replaces & corrects earlier version of 7/May) TWO TREATIES FOR THE EUROZONE AND AN AMENDMENT TO ONE OF THE EU TREATIES – ALL RELATED TO EACH OTHER! Reply to Dr Gavin Barrett, Senior Lecturer in European Law, … Continue reading
Ireland is being asked to approve two new international treaties and an amendment to the European Union Treaties. These are: 1. Treaty establishing the European Stability Mechanism (called ‘ESM Treaty’) 2. Treaty on Stability Co-ordination and Governance in the Economic … Continue reading