Follow this Blog by RSS
Register to Vote – exercise your democratic power
Just One More of a Series of Broken Promises
Family Tax? No Thanks!
Grand Theft: Water
A hospital for your family and your community
Archive of previous posts
Categories of posts
Local Political News
- RT @EOBroin: SBP RedC poll | FG 26 (-3) Lab 9 (-2) SF 21 (+5) FF 22 (NC) Ind 22 (NC) 3 weeks ago
- RT @sinnfeinireland: Our European Parliament candidates getting into the spirit at the National Candidate Conference #TeamSF http://t.co/5u… 3 weeks ago
- RT @conwaywalsh: Sinn Fein had doubled the size of the party in the last 2 years which has allowed us to achieve our over 30% female candid… 3 weeks ago
- Great to see 350 candidates from across the 32 counties at the National Launch of Sinn Fein candidates in Drogheda today#teamsf 3 weeks ago
- #teamsf 3 weeks ago
- RT @DonegalDaily: PACKED MEETING AS THE PEOPLE OF LETTERMACAWARD OPPOSE POST OFFICE AXE: The huge crowd in Lettermac... http://t.co/FGdmx5m… 2 hours ago
- RT @Jonathan_G94: herald.ie/news/graham-in… my latest outing in the Herald 2 hours ago
- RT @mattcarthy: The wait is over! Here's my compulsory 'candidate casually putting up poster of themselves' photo #OriginalIdea #ee14 http:… 7 hours ago
- RT @SarahAMcInerney: Sunday Times/B&A: FG 21 (-9), FF 20 (+1), SF 20 (+2), Lab 9 (nc), Indps 26 (+5), GP 4 (+1). Based on adjusted figures,… 4 days ago
- RT @SarahAMcInerney: Sunday Times/B&A: SF’s Gerry Adams most popular leader at 48% (+9), Enda Kenny 40 (-1), Micheal Martin 45 (+2), Eamon … 4 days ago
Contact Your Local Political Representatives – exercise your people power
Ask Your Representatives: Whose Side Are You On?
A Contact List of County Wexford TDs and Councillors
Join Sinn Féin51444Make your voice heard
Tag Archives: if we vote no
… were Ireland to apply for a second bail-out prior to July 1st 2013, it would be granted if such an application were accompanied by a Memorandum of Understanding negotiated between Ireland, the EU and the IMF – similar to the first bail-out. This funding is not contingent upon the ratification of the Fiscal Treaty.
- Michael Taft, Research Officer with Unite the Union, & Tom McDonnell, policy analyst at TASC.