Follow this Blog by RSS
Register to Vote – exercise your democratic power
Just One More of a Series of Broken Promises
Family Tax? No Thanks!
Grand Theft: Water
A hospital for your family and your community
Archive of previous posts
Categories of posts
Local Political News
- RT @An_Phoblacht: Full text of Gerry Adams's speech at #borderpoll campaign launch in Dublin online at sinnfein.ie/contents/25457 10 months ago
- Government should target the super rich, not the elderly tinyurl.com/9ohv3hw 1 year ago
- Austerity government has no clothes - Mythen tinyurl.com/9p98goa 1 year ago
- Neglect of Rural Wexford affects us all - Kelly tinyurl.com/9yqunrh 1 year ago
- Labour shamed as they support household tax bully tactics tinyurl.com/9gjfonr 1 year ago
- Nelson Mandela Remembered youtube.com/watch?v=ERaRl4… via @youtube 3 hours ago
- Comrade Madiba - Nelson Mandela shar.es/DQfgV via @sharethis 5 hours ago
- RT @M_McGuinness_SF: The Long Walk to Freedom - Visionary #Peacemaker.#Madiba http://t.co/SEeDy7iU7S 22 hours ago
- RT @polmac7: Worked for the freedom of his people, built peace and built a joint society. A true legend of men #NelsonMandela twitter.com/download… 1 day ago
- RT @emmettmcg18: A true great. RIP #Mandela #Proud http://t.co/4IgnEuWxKz 1 day ago
Contact Your Local Political Representatives – exercise your people power
Ask Your Representatives: Whose Side Are You On?
A Contact List of County Wexford TDs and Councillors
Join Sinn Féin51444Make your voice heard
Tag Archives: if we vote no
… were Ireland to apply for a second bail-out prior to July 1st 2013, it would be granted if such an application were accompanied by a Memorandum of Understanding negotiated between Ireland, the EU and the IMF – similar to the first bail-out. This funding is not contingent upon the ratification of the Fiscal Treaty.
- Michael Taft, Research Officer with Unite the Union, & Tom McDonnell, policy analyst at TASC.