Download Ireland’s only Political Party Apphttp://appmc.hn/1zB2vfv
(iPhone, Android, Windows compatible)
Sinn Féin Alternative Budget 2015
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Our latest statements:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
A Plan for County Wexford
Back to School
Join Sinn Féin
Text "Sinn Féin" (followed by your name, address) to51444Make your voice heard
Follow by RSS
- Greece is the word (but the bad tune is the Euro)
- Economic update – Gerry Adam’s was correct in 2011 hard-line stance to the IMF with the aim of getting a better deal
- Meet @WexfordSF GE candidate @JohnyMythenSF, Bannow-Rathangan (Killag) Show: read @SinnFeinIreland rural/agri policies
- Easter Monday Commemoration 2015 at Enniscorthy
- @WexfordSF #EasterRising Commemorations 2015
Archive of previous posts
Categories of posts
Just One More of a Series of Broken Promises
Family Tax? No Thanks!
Grand Theft: Water
A hospital for your family and your community
Local Political News
- Modular housing agreed by Dublin City councillors – as an emergency measure
- 5 October 1968 – RUC attack Civil Rights march in Duke Street, Derry
- British Government barriers to finding truth behind UDA sectarian murder
- Time for trade unions to reconsider their links to Labour Party
- Housing Minister must rescue Longboat Quay residents from €2million safety bill
- "Cross-border" health and social care programmes are to receive more than £45 million in EU funding over seven years. 56 minutes ago
- RT @OisinSF: REMINDER @WexfordSF fundraiser this Friday night 2nd October, The Wheelhouse, Baldwinstown 4 days ago
- If anyone has a phone number for McNamara please forward it to me. I'll call him myself. @longboatquay 1 hour ago
- RT @ShaunT1980: . @PearseDoherty - Renua proposal is straight out of the handbook of the American Tea Party. 6 hours ago
- Regulation requires euro area Member States to submit Draft Budgetary Plans to our bosses who art in Europe by 15th Oct 31 minutes ago
- British government should honour commitment on the past - .@GerryKellyMLA sinnfein.ie/contents/36701 46 minutes ago
- Follow @GerryAdamsSF
Contact Your Local Political Representatives – exercise your people power
Ask Your Representatives: Whose Side Are You On?
A Contact List of County Wexford TDs and Councillors
Tag Archives: if we vote no
… were Ireland to apply for a second bail-out prior to July 1st 2013, it would be granted if such an application were accompanied by a Memorandum of Understanding negotiated between Ireland, the EU and the IMF – similar to the first bail-out. This funding is not contingent upon the ratification of the Fiscal Treaty.
– Michael Taft, Research Officer with Unite the Union, & Tom McDonnell, policy analyst at TASC.