A hospital for your family and your community
Family Tax? No Thanks!
Grand Theft: Water
Just One More of a Series of Broken Promises
Archive of previous posts
Categories of posts
Really Simple Syndication (RSS)
Local Political News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Register to Vote – exercise your democratic power
Contact Your Local Political Representatives – exercise your people power
Ask Your Representatives: Whose Side Are You On?
A Contact List of County Wexford TDs and Councillors
- Irish Referendum Practice from McKenna (1995) to McCrystal (2012): How Irish Governments behaved unconstitutionally in serving the EU agenda
- Tackling the EU/Eurozone’s Assault on National Democracy
- Lord Wolfson prize: How to escape the euro with the minimum of pain
- The next step towards catastrophe: a European Banking Union (Statement on EU summit meeting)
- News updates: Constitutional challenge to the ESM Treaty in Ireland / Proposals for EU political union
Tag Archives: if we vote no
… were Ireland to apply for a second bail-out prior to July 1st 2013, it would be granted if such an application were accompanied by a Memorandum of Understanding negotiated between Ireland, the EU and the IMF – similar to the first bail-out. This funding is not contingent upon the ratification of the Fiscal Treaty.
- Michael Taft, Research Officer with Unite the Union, & Tom McDonnell, policy analyst at TASC.