Download Ireland’s only Political Party Apphttp://appmc.hn/1zB2vfv
(iPhone, Android, Windows compatible)
Sinn Féin Alternative Budget 2015
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Our latest statements:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
A Plan for County Wexford
Back to School
Join Sinn Féin
Text "Sinn Féin" (followed by your name, address) to51444Make your voice heard
Follow by RSS
- A Commemoration For All Our #WildGeese – in New Ross
- Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité – Assabiyyah: Vive La République. #ParisAttacks
- Greece is the word (but the bad tune is the Euro)
- Economic update – Gerry Adam’s was correct in 2011 hard-line stance to the IMF with the aim of getting a better deal
- Meet @WexfordSF GE candidate @JohnyMythenSF, Bannow-Rathangan (Killag) Show: read @SinnFeinIreland rural/agri policies
Archive of previous posts
Categories of posts
Just One More of a Series of Broken Promises
Family Tax? No Thanks!
Grand Theft: Water
A hospital for your family and your community
Local Political News
- RT @antifa_jlm: Tomorrow's the verdict of the Israeli terrorists who burned & murdered 16 year-old Palestinian, Muhammad Abu-Khdeir https:/… 12 hours ago
- Follow @WexfordSF
- RT @An_Phoblacht: Housing action rally Tuesday 5pm at GPO, Dublin. March & vigil at Dáil. https://t.co/bbYEHQkQgA 41 minutes ago
- RT @Gaeltech20: Our Goal is to Start producing top coders right here in Gweedore,Creating sustainable jobs - By God let's do this RT https:… 8 hours ago
- RT @mattcarthy: Sinn Féin was founded On This Day 110 years ago – Happy Birthday to us! anphoblacht.com/contents/25544… #BreithláShona #SinnFéinAbú 13 hours ago
- RT @An_Phoblacht: Chaos in hospitals is 'uncivilised and unacceptable' - anphoblacht.com/contents/25546 #TrolleyCrisis https://t.co/XwC4RV96v7 18 minutes ago
- Follow @GerryAdamsSF
Contact Your Local Political Representatives – exercise your people power
Ask Your Representatives: Whose Side Are You On?
A Contact List of County Wexford TDs and Councillors
Tag Archives: if we vote no
… were Ireland to apply for a second bail-out prior to July 1st 2013, it would be granted if such an application were accompanied by a Memorandum of Understanding negotiated between Ireland, the EU and the IMF – similar to the first bail-out. This funding is not contingent upon the ratification of the Fiscal Treaty.
– Michael Taft, Research Officer with Unite the Union, & Tom McDonnell, policy analyst at TASC.