Q. Where will we get the money if we vote No on 31 May?
A. Where will the Government get the money to pay the €11 billion the ESM Treaty will require from us, with an open-ended treaty commitment to pay further sums thereafter without limit?
Q. But where will we still get the money ?
A. We will get it by holding a referendum on the Article 136 TFEU amendment and the ESM Treaty, as that is constitutionally necessary in order to authorize these proposals as they stand. The 16 other Eurozone States will have to persuade us to vote Yes in such a referendum if they are to establish the kind of Stability Mechanism which the ESM Treaty envisages. They can do this by agreeing to forgive the private bank debt they have insisted should be imposed on Irish taxpayers, plus the Anglo-Irish promissory notes etc. A referendum can also be used to press the Eurozone authorities to agree a growth strategy for the Eurozone instead of the present failed austerity policies.
Download Ireland’s only Political Party Apphttp://appmc.hn/1zB2vfv
(iPhone, Android, Windows compatible)
Sinn Féin Alternative Budget 2015
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Our latest statements:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
A Plan for County Wexford
Back to School
Join Sinn Féin
Text "Sinn Féin" (followed by your name, address) to51444Make your voice heard
Follow by RSS
- @WexfordCoCo @IrishAmerica @IrishCentral US Naval WWI memorial Wexford unveiled to flyover facing Comm John Barry
- My speech in favour of allowing Conscientious Objection on Abortion (motion 95) at #SFAF18
- Battle of Ross 1798 re-enactment: Sat 16/June 2pm
- The Unborn Identity: why accepting limited choice is compatible with voting “No” in this referendum
- Beware phone and “phishing” scams
Archive of previous posts
Categories of posts
Just One More of a Series of Broken Promises
Family Tax? No Thanks!
Grand Theft: Water
A hospital for your family and your community
Local Political News
- Backstop is the bottom line and must be maintained - McDonald tells Juncker
- British soldier to stand trail over Aidan McAnespie killing
- Sinn Féin will lead towards a new Ireland - Mary Lou McDonald
- Irish unity offers solution to Brexit problems - Professor tells Ard Fheis
- Unionists need to embrace power-sharing - Michelle O'Neill
- Odd story emerging about a local politician in south east. @SouthEastRadio @WexfordEcho twitter.com/garethocal/sta… 1 year ago
- A wonderful documentary @emmadeckerr a beautiful 'love letter' to your clann & to a generation of incredible Irish… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @Sultfeile: Counting down the days until #sultfeile, 12 days to go! We have an incredible line up including @Keywestofficial, Ryan Sheri… 4 hours ago
- Follow @Toibin1
- RT @ChrisHazzardSF: Delighted to have helped secure investment in resurfacing works for #SouthDown rural roads in recent weeks. More detail… 5 hours ago
- Xxooxoxzzzzzzzzzzzzz 3 hours ago
Contact Your Local Political Representatives – exercise your people power
Ask Your Representatives: Whose Side Are You On?
A Contact List of County Wexford TDs and Councillors