Check you are registered to vote
- Political Archive (County Council work
- Local Town Resident Marie Doyle to be Sole Female Municipal Councillor
- Important: public consultation – draft Regional Spatial and Economic Strategy for the Southern Region
- New Ross District cultural & entertainment roundup, this Christmas
- My final ever Municipal motion passes unanimously – no hard border through Foulkesmill…
Archive of previous posts
Categories of posts
Follow by RSS
- Legislation will provide important protection for workers facing redundancy - Archibald sinnfein.ie/contents/57628… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Sinn Féin Alternative Budget 2015
Sinn Féin SME document 2014
Sinn Féin’s ‘A Plan for County Wexford’ 2014
Sinn Féin-led Oireachtas South East Economic Development Strategy 2013
Sinn Féin Jobs Plan 2012
Sugar Beet 2012
Back to School 2012
Sinn Féin-led Agri-Food Oireachtas report 2010
Just One More of a Series of Broken Promises
Family Tax? No Thanks!
Grand Theft: Water
A hospital for your family and your community
Join Sinn Féin
Text "Sinn Féin" (followed by your name, address) to51444Make your voice heard
- Follow @MaryLouMcDonald
- RT @RobCross247: Bringing #Ireland's History to Life. 🇮🇪🧑🌾👩👩👦👦 My restored and colourised c1890s photo of a labourer's turf hut in Gaot… 9 hours ago
- RT @simongerman600: Map shows the Irish rail network 100 years ago and today. Ah, the progress!? Source: buff.ly/3k1XYxy https://t.… 6 minutes ago
- Ireland just hammered England at cricket! Yahooo! Martin McGuinness would be delighted. 10 hours ago
Contact Your Local Political Representatives – exercise your people power
Ask Your Representatives: Whose Side Are You On?
A Contact List of County Wexford TDs and Councillors
Category Archives: Irish Referendum
Towards a #UnitedIreland National Conference: Sat 24/Feb 12noon reg. 1pm start. Cork City Hall. #UnityRef
Wall Street Journal – Sinn Fein Gains Clout, Irish Polls Show: Sinn Fein’s campaign to reject the European Union’s new fiscal treaty seems set to fail, but it has succeeded in boosting support for a party that has become the … Continue reading
By Anthony Coughlan Director, National Platform EU Research & Information Centre Related Link: http://www.nationalplatform.org First published online @ http://www.indymedia.ie/article/101936 Reasons to believe that the ESM Treaty as it stands is illegal under EU law and therefore unconstitutional in Ireland: … Continue reading
John Corcoran (ICTA) writes in an email: At 8.25 am yesterday morning Paul Krugman and John Corcoran spoke simultaneously on BBC radio and advised the Irish people to vote No in the Fiscal Treaty Referendum. John spoke on BBC radio … Continue reading
(Note: The following replaces & corrects earlier version of 7/May) TWO TREATIES FOR THE EUROZONE AND AN AMENDMENT TO ONE OF THE EU TREATIES – ALL RELATED TO EACH OTHER! Reply to Dr Gavin Barrett, Senior Lecturer in European Law, … Continue reading
Ireland is being asked to approve two new international treaties and an amendment to the European Union Treaties. These are: 1. Treaty establishing the European Stability Mechanism (called ‘ESM Treaty’) 2. Treaty on Stability Co-ordination and Governance in the Economic … Continue reading
… were Ireland to apply for a second bail-out prior to July 1st 2013, it would be granted if such an application were accompanied by a Memorandum of Understanding negotiated between Ireland, the EU and the IMF – similar to the first bail-out. This funding is not contingent upon the ratification of the Fiscal Treaty.
– Michael Taft, Research Officer with Unite the Union, & Tom McDonnell, policy analyst at TASC.
The evidence suggests that Ireland will have continued access to EU funding until we have regained market access regardless of the outcome of the forthcoming referendum as long as we meet the terms of the programme.
– Seamus Coffey, Lecturer in Economics, University College Cork
Is austerity working for you?