Check you are registered to vote
- Political Archive (County Council work
- Local Town Resident Marie Doyle to be Sole Female Municipal Councillor
- Important: public consultation – draft Regional Spatial and Economic Strategy for the Southern Region
- New Ross District cultural & entertainment roundup, this Christmas
- My final ever Municipal motion passes unanimously – no hard border through Foulkesmill…
Archive of previous posts
Categories of posts
Follow by RSS
- Five years on from the Clery's scandal and Fianna Fáil are still talking about "reviewing legislation" to stop scan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 52 minutes ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Sinn Féin Alternative Budget 2015
Sinn Féin SME document 2014
Sinn Féin’s ‘A Plan for County Wexford’ 2014
Sinn Féin-led Oireachtas South East Economic Development Strategy 2013
Sinn Féin Jobs Plan 2012
Sugar Beet 2012
Back to School 2012
Sinn Féin-led Agri-Food Oireachtas report 2010
Just One More of a Series of Broken Promises
Family Tax? No Thanks!
Grand Theft: Water
A hospital for your family and your community
Join Sinn Féin
Text "Sinn Féin" (followed by your name, address) to51444Make your voice heard
- RT @sinnfeinireland: Five years on from the Clery's scandal and Fianna Fáil are still talking about "reviewing legislation" to stop scandal… 8 minutes ago
- RT @sinnfeinireland: “It is scandalous that the banking sector deliberately misinformed senior Government Ministers regarding a policy choi… 3 hours ago
- RT @radiomidwest: Aontu leader wants report by HSE on segregation of Covid patients at MUH published midwestradio.ie/index.php/news… 28 minutes ago
- RT @repjohnlewis: 59 years ago today I was released from Parchman Farm Penitentiary after being arrested in Jackson, MS for using a so-call… 51 minutes ago
Contact Your Local Political Representatives – exercise your people power
Ask Your Representatives: Whose Side Are You On?
A Contact List of County Wexford TDs and Councillors
Tag Archives: alternative funding
… were Ireland to apply for a second bail-out prior to July 1st 2013, it would be granted if such an application were accompanied by a Memorandum of Understanding negotiated between Ireland, the EU and the IMF – similar to the first bail-out. This funding is not contingent upon the ratification of the Fiscal Treaty.
– Michael Taft, Research Officer with Unite the Union, & Tom McDonnell, policy analyst at TASC.