Download Ireland’s only Political Party Apphttp://appmc.hn/1zB2vfv
(iPhone, Android, Windows compatible)
Sinn Féin Alternative Budget 2015
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Our latest statements:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
A Plan for County Wexford
Back to School
Join Sinn Féin
Text "Sinn Féin" (followed by your name, address) to51444Make your voice heard
Follow by RSS
- @WexfordCoCo @IrishAmerica @IrishCentral US Naval WWI memorial Wexford unveiled to flyover facing Comm John Barry
- My speech in favour of allowing Conscientious Objection on Abortion (motion 95) at #SFAF18
- Battle of Ross 1798 re-enactment: Sat 16/June 2pm
- The Unborn Identity: why accepting limited choice is compatible with voting “No” in this referendum
- Beware phone and “phishing” scams
Archive of previous posts
Categories of posts
Just One More of a Series of Broken Promises
Family Tax? No Thanks!
Grand Theft: Water
A hospital for your family and your community
Local Political News
- Backstop is the bottom line and must be maintained - McDonald tells Juncker
- British soldier to stand trail over Aidan McAnespie killing
- Sinn Féin will lead towards a new Ireland - Mary Lou McDonald
- Irish unity offers solution to Brexit problems - Professor tells Ard Fheis
- Unionists need to embrace power-sharing - Michelle O'Neill
- Odd story emerging about a local politician in south east. @SouthEastRadio @WexfordEcho twitter.com/garethocal/sta… 1 year ago
- A wonderful documentary @emmadeckerr a beautiful 'love letter' to your clann & to a generation of incredible Irish… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @Sultfeile: Counting down the days until #sultfeile, 12 days to go! We have an incredible line up including @Keywestofficial, Ryan Sheri… 4 hours ago
- Follow @Toibin1
- RT @ChrisHazzardSF: Delighted to have helped secure investment in resurfacing works for #SouthDown rural roads in recent weeks. More detail… 5 hours ago
- Xxooxoxzzzzzzzzzzzzz 3 hours ago
Contact Your Local Political Representatives – exercise your people power
Ask Your Representatives: Whose Side Are You On?
A Contact List of County Wexford TDs and Councillors
Tag Archives: if we vote no
… were Ireland to apply for a second bail-out prior to July 1st 2013, it would be granted if such an application were accompanied by a Memorandum of Understanding negotiated between Ireland, the EU and the IMF – similar to the first bail-out. This funding is not contingent upon the ratification of the Fiscal Treaty.
– Michael Taft, Research Officer with Unite the Union, & Tom McDonnell, policy analyst at TASC.